Saint Patrick's Festival 2017(06/03/2017)
Impact on Coca-Cola Zero dublinbikes stations during the St. Patrick’s Festival 2017 (Thursday 16th - Monday 20th March)
To facilitate the Saint Patrick’s Festival, several dublinbikes stations will be closed or service will be restricted for periods between Thursday 16th – Monday 20th March.
The stations affected, dates and times are shown below:
STATION: CLOSED FROM: RE-OPENS:
(30) Parnell Sq N. 15:00 Thurs 16th 17:00 Fri 17th
(6) Christchurch Pl. 15:00 Thurs 16th 17:00 Fri 17th
(71) Kevin St 15:00 Thurs 16th 17:00 Fri 17th
(14) Fownes St 15:00 Thurs 16th 17:00 Fri 17th
(102) Western Way 15:00 Thurs 16th 17:00 Fri 17th
(10) Dame St 15:00 Thurs 16th 17:00 Fri 17th
(33) Prince's St 15:00 Thurs 16th 17:00 Fri 17th
(11) Earlsforth Terrace 00:30 Wed 15th 10:00 Fri 17th
(23) Custom House 15:00 Thurs 16th 10:00 Mon 20th
(26) Merrion Sq. West 15:00 Thurs 16th 10:00 Mon 20th
Please note the times quoted above are approximate and subject to change.
Due to related traffic restrictions there may be some further impact on the Coca-Cola Zero dublinbikes service as a result of the festivities. We apologise for any inconvenience caused which is beyond our control.
Please keep an eye on www.dublinbikes.ie for further news.