Click here for the full list of Coca-Cola Zero dublinbikes stations and to download the map.View stations
The site http://www.dublinbikes.ie is produced by,and is the property of JCDecaux.
JCDecaux does its utmost to ensure that the information (the content of which it reserves the right to amend, at any time and without prior notice), on this site is accurate and up-to-date. However, JCDecaux cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information available on this site.
Therefore, JCDecaux cannot accept responsibility for:
* any site interruption
* the occurrence of bugs
* any errors or omissions contained in the information available on the site;
* any damage resulting from a third party's fraudulent intrusion which causes modifications to the information contained on the site;
* and more generally any direct or indirect damage, whatever its cause or causes, nature, origins or consequences. This includes costs resulting from the purchase of goods on the site, profit, client and data losses or any other loss of material goods arising from anyone's access or failed access to the website, or any credit granted to information coming directly or indirectly from the site.
Personal data protection
JCDecaux is committed to preserving the confidentiality of any information provided on line by Internet users
Any personal data sent by Internet users to JCDecaux for the use of specific services is subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 dated 06 January 1978.
As such, Internet users are entitled to access, rectify and delete any personal information at any time by writing to the following address:
Unit 2 Naas Road Industrial Park
When you visit our website, to search, read or download information, we collect and store some "visitor information" pertaining to you, such as the domain name and host computer you use to connect to the Internet, the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer that you are using, the date and time that you browsed on our site and the URL used to enter our site. A cookie cannot be used to identify you. We use this information to analyse and measure traffic on our site and help us make it more useful. We delete this information after two years.
For your information, you can block "cookies" from being saved, by configuring your browser as follows:
* For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0:
1. select the "Tools" menu, followed by "Internet Options".
2. click on the "Privacy" tab
3. select the desired level using the cursor.
* For Microsoft Internet Explorer 5:
1. select the "Tools" menu, followed by "Internet Options"..
2. click on the "Security" tab
3. select "Internet" followed by "CustomLevel"
4. locate the "cookies" item and select the desired option
* For Netscape 6.X and 7. X:
1. select the "Edit" menu">"Preferences"
2. Privacy and Security
* For Opera 6.0 +:
1. select the "File" menu>"Preferences"
The site may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. JCDecaux cannot control these sites and external sources. Hence, JCDecaux cannot be held responsible for those sites or external sources, and declines any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services and any other material available on or branching off those sites and external sources. In addition, JCDecaux cannot be held responsible for any damage or losses, true or alleged, deriving from the use or from having trusted the content, or goods and services available on those sites or external sources.
JCDecaux property rights
The site as well as all software used in connection with the site may contain confidential information and/or information protected by existing intellectual property right legislation or any other law. Therefore, unless specified otherwise, the intellectual property rights on the documents contained in the site and each of the components created for this site are the sole property of JCDecaux, who does not grant any licence or right other than the right to consult the site. Any reproduction or use of copies of documents presented on the site is strictly prohibited, to the exception of reproduction or copies made for exclusive purposes of information or for personal and private use. It is also forbidden to copy, modify, create a derived work, reverse engineer its conception or assembly - or attempt, in any way, to find the source code (except when this is allowed by law), to sell, to grant, to sublicense, to modify or to transfer the software's property rights. It is also forbidden to modify the software or to use a modified version of the software, particularly but not exclusively in order to obtain unauthorized access to the service - or to access the website through another interface other than that provided by JCDecaux.
JCDecaux SA - Sainte Apolline - 78378 Plaisir Cedex - France - +33 (0)1 30 79 79 79
"Coca-Cola Zero dublinbikes at Grand Canal"
Image Credit: Coca-Cola Zero dublinbikes user Eliana Martinez.
Have you got a great photo of Coca-Cola Zero dublinbikes that you would like to share with us?
Email it to email@example.com