Stations and bikes (dbs)
What are stands at the stations for? How are the dbs locked? The FAQ provides you with information on the stations, their operation and the design of dbs.
- What happens if a station is full and I can’t return my bike?
- How do I lock the bike?
- How long do I have to wait before I can take another db?
- Are the saddles adjustable?
- How can I check the availability of stands and bikes at stations?
- Can I use a db for more than one day?
- How do the stations work?
- The stand indicates that I have not returned my db, even though I have. What should I do?
- When are you entitled to 30 free minutes?
- What’s the difference between my bike and a db?