Click here for the full list of Coca-Cola Zero dublinbikes stations and to download the map.View stations
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded onto your computer or mobile or other handheld device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and help your browser navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits (among other functions). Cookies do not harm your computer. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org
When you visit this website, cookies can be installed on your web browser.
These cookies are used for different purposes:
- optimize the site and facilitate site navigation;
- enable the provision of a service explicitly requested by the site user such as access to certain services (access to self-service bicycle subscriptions, definition of bookmarks);
- analyse site trends and audience measurement and establish statistics.
JCDecaux may collect anonymous traffic data of the Internet user (type of browser that is used, number of pages views, number of visits, the exact path that an Internet user has taken on the site, the amount of time spent on the site or on a page etc.). No data about the first name, surname, telephone number or email address of the Internet user will be collected during the performance of the service by JCDecaux or its Service Provider. During the data-collection and data-processing processes, JCDecaux or its Service Provider may use an Internet user’s IP address and attribute a “cookie” to this particular IP address. This is only carried out for geolocation purposes in order to identify the region in which an Internet user connects to a particular website. This data can in some cases be used to identify an individual. In order to protect such data, JCDecaux or its Service Provider will hold onto this data, which is encrypted, only for a limited period of time. Under no circumstances is the data available on the statistical reference tool, nor can it be accessed anywhere else in the company.
You can object to the installation and use of these cookies, but please note that disabling cookies may affect your experience on certain parts of our site.
You may set your web browser to notify you when a cookie is sent, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it:
- For cookies used to analyse site trends and audience measurement and compile statistics, please visit this site and choose the Opt-out option: http://www.atinternet.fr/en/data_protection_policy/
- For cookies used to optimize the site and help you navigate the site, or to allow us to provide a service specifically requested, you can block cookies by configuring your internet explorer as explained below:
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Go to the website you wish to block from setting cookies in Firefox.
2. Right-click within the page and select View Page Info.
3. In the Page Info window, select the Permissions panel.
4. Underneath Set Cookies, remove the check mark from Use Default.
5. Change the setting to Block.
6. Close the Page Info window.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Go to the menu "Tools", then "Internet Options"
2. Click on the Confidentiality panel
3. Select the requested security level with the cursor (high to block all the cookies)
For Safari :
1. Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy
2. In the “Block cookies” section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites
For Chrome :
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar
2. Select Settings
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
5. In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following cookies settings:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep cookies and site data by default until you quit our browser
- Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
"Coca-Cola Zero dublinbikes at Grand Canal"
Image Credit: Coca-Cola Zero dublinbikes user Eliana Martinez.
Have you got a great photo of Coca-Cola Zero dublinbikes that you would like to share with us?
Email it to email@example.com